This site is owned and operated by, STEELMATIC LIMITED, with offices based in Nigeria.
Storing your personal information
We may collect and store some of your personal information when you either send it to us by filling in a form on the website, create an account, place an order or contact us. when you send us this information then you agree that we may store and process your personal information in the ways which are outlined in this privacy notice.
Why do we collect personal information
We collect personal information from customers of www.learntoconnecttoday.com for a number of reasons:
- To be able to present customers with the services and the website learntoconnecttoday.com in an effective manner.
- To provide customers with more information about products and services which we think may interest them (only when they have consented for their information being used in this way).
- In order to fulfil the terms of our business contracts with customers and provide them with the products and services which they have requested from us.
- To process payments securely.
- To allow customers to take part in any interactive elements of our website.
Sharing personal information
We will only ever share your personal information with people within the company or trusted third party companies which may provide some services on our behalf. This could include processing payments or deliveries. When we work with third parties and share your information with them we will only ever do so in cases where they have also agreed to be bound by the terms of this privacy notice.
The only other case where we may have to share some of your personal information is if we were required to do so by law or in order to cooperate with an investigation. If the business or website were involved in a merger then the personal information would be included as an asset and transferred to the next owner.
Security is something that we take very seriously and we have several physical and electronic measures in place to ensure the safety and security of your personal information at all times.
Customers are advised that they are responsible for keeping all of their personal account information confidential and they should let us know as soon as possible if they suspect that there may have been a breach on their account.
We will automatically collect some information from our customers by using cookies. A cookie is a small file which is placed on the hard drive of a computer and allows us to remember certain things about visitors, although it does not allow us to identify you personally. This is to improve and maintain the website www.learntoconnecttoday.com. Cookies are optional and you may choose to disable them in your browser settings at any time.
All customers have rights with regards to their personal information under the legislation of the General Data Protection Act. These include the following:
- If you would like to have a copy of the personal data that we hold about you or if you think that we might hold any data on you that is incorrect, then please get in touch.
- You can withdraw your consent to have your personal data used at any time.
- You have the right to receive a machine-readable copy of your personal data.
- You have the right to ask us to delete your personal data or to restrict how it is used.
- You can also notify us if you do not want us to use your personal data for marketing or analysis purposes.